Plan your next vacation with us!
Check out availability with Clearwater House. See rates below.
This calendar will give you an indication of which dates are available, however, since we are constantly updating and have dates in various stages of inquiry, we suggest the following:
– Choose dates that you are interested in and send us a message using the contact form requesting those dates, we will get back to you as quickly as possible with the status of your requested dates and give you a price quote – you can then decide whether or not you want to book directly with us.
– You can also request dates through HomeAway, which will send us a notice of your request and we will respond to you via HomeAway messaging (HomeAway fees will be added to your quote if you book through this method).
All prices in U.S. Dollars based on 8 person occupancy*.
|Nightly||Weekend||Weekly||Nightly Rate to add the Carriage House|
Apr 8 – Sep 3
Sept 4 – Nov 17
Apr 8 – Sep 3
Nov 25 – Dec 20
|Christmas 2017/NY 2018
Dec 21 – Jan 6
Jan 7 – Apr 27
Apr 28 – Sep 7
Sept 8 – Nov 15
Nov 16 – Nov 25
Nov 26 – Dec 14
|Christmas 2018/NY 2019
Dec 15 – Jan 6
|*Additional Per Person over 8||$75||$75||$75||$75|
- A minimum number of nights is required depending on the season.
- Cleaning Fees: $350 per stay for up to 8 person occupancy; $450 for 10 people; $550 including Carriage House.
- We are licensed by the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism and a 13% Accommodation Tax applies to all rentals.
- Per person occupancy is based on ages 2.0 and older.
- Weekend Nights include: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holiday nights.
- The maximum occupancy of the main House and Carriage House is 10 and 4 people, respectively.
- Groups of 11 to 14 people must rent the Carriage House for the additional fee (plus per person charge).
- The maximum occupancy of the property is 14 unless approved prior to stay.
- A $500 refundable Damage Deposit will apply to all rentals.
Booking and Cancellations
- 50% Deposit is required to book with the balance due 90 days prior to check in.
- Cancellation Policy – Like most private home owners, we need to have strict cancellation policies because large groups book travel plans well in advance and re-booking is difficult. A $250.00 fee will apply for cancellations or changes to reservations to cover administrative expenses. (No fee if stay is extended.) We recommend that guests obtain travel insurance from a reputable source.Cancellations made 90 to 61 days prior to the reservation date will receive a 50% refund, less the cancellation fee. The rental fee will be forfeited for cancellations made 60 days or less prior to the reservation date unless we are able to book a replacement rental for the same term and rental rate.Sorry, but there are no refunds for holiday cancellations. These weeks are typically booked a year or more in advance and we are rarely able to re-book. Please consider holiday bookings carefully.
We make every effort to be considerate of our guests’ emergency situations, and if we are able to book a replacement rental under the original terms, we will refund the full rental fee less the $250 cancellation fee. If we are able to re-book under a shorter term or discounted rental rate, a pro-rated amount based may be refunded.
Please be prompt in paying the rental balance 90 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation of the reservation.
We do not give refunds for unforeseen utility, cable, or Wi-Fi outages that occur beyond our control but will make every effort to make you comfortable during your stay